Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Is it too early to,worry ?

I could not believe that I had not posted anything this year yet. I was so faithful in posting my thoughts. Not that I thought many would see them but that I had them recorded for future reference. Again, I feel I am in a slump. My resolve to eat a healthy lifestyle has twinkled, and I know I want to get back to it  but it is just harder then I anticipated . This morning I made plans to get up early and see the sunrise on the beach and do some miles, but I slept in. I just feel I am drifting with no place or goal to aim for.

My job is sufficiently stable and my mom is relatively  healthy but I see her slowly deteriorating and so I worry that I won't be able to take care of her as I should. I worry, I eat. I am also having one of those milestone birthdays in a few months and I worry that I can't do the things I use to do before. I know it is easier to say that God will take care of everything ., but still easier said then done. As I wrapped my head around leaving a a leaner lifestyle and making some changes in my life, I started to do something I had thought about but had never seriously done it. I started to write a book, is it fiction, nonfiction. I don't know , I know that I just write a s write . At the end I will figure what spin I will put on it. Or even if it is worth publishing. I am also developing some short term goals and long term goals. Moreno that at a later date.

I have enjoyed my blogs and they have proven useful,not on,t to me but to others as well. Let me know if you enjoy them, hopefully with your feedback I can write about topics that are not only relevant to me but also interesting to a wider reader base. Keep me in your prayers as I keep you in me. And have a very Happy , Safe 4 the of July!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have led and continue to lead such an interesting life. You've done so many things and activities. I see a character who travels the world and enjoys adventure from walking the Camino, pilgrimages to Holy places, trips to NYC (sitting on Santa's lap). You've got a lot of material to work with and I know there are many more adventures in the future. Just let it flow and enjoy the journey wherever your writing takes you. I can't wait to read it :)