Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time does not stand still...

It has been over two months since I posted here and so many things have happened, mostly positive, in my life. I would love to go into some of the details at this time but I figured it will have to wait at least a little longer.

My heart is full with anticipation for the New Year, though, I felt it would be only appropriate to write a few thoughts on this milestone in all of our lives. I can not believe that we enter the second decade of this new century and millennium. It seems like only a few days ago when I was anticipating the dawn of the 21st century, and now I look and I am 10 years older. Wow, it just flew by.

I feel that I am at the doorstep of a very exciting time in my life. this past year things have fallen into place. I have grown through many struggles and I have matured into a person that, if I had looked at the beginning of the year, would have said it was not possible. I hope that as 2011 starts I will be able to share some of my accomplishments, defeats, struggles and growth of this past year.

I end this year on a very positive note. I am where I am because of each one of you. Your interactions into my life, have brought me to where I am now. For this I thank each one of you. I pray that you will continue to share this life with me and wish you a very prosperous, joyful and healthy NEW YEAR.

1 comment:

barbara said...

What a journey it has been. God can do amazing things when we live and trust in Him. As Linus says, I look forward to "hanging out with you" as you continue on your journey. Barb