Saturday, April 2, 2011

The adventure is about to begin...


Here I am sitting and waiting. I have been packed for about a week now and the day is finally here when I am about to embark on this anticipated journey. I leave in a few hours, and then I will be in Spain as I awake, a few hours earlier then you, tomorrow morning.

I am full of excitement and anticipation. What this journey holds for me only time will tell but I still feel that it will be life changing. As I learn patience in the next few hours, of waiting at airports and for planes to leave and arrive, I know that that will only be the first of many experiences and lessons to be learned , relearned and then shared with all of you.

I just want to remind you that any time you see a link on facebook there is a new blog on here. the facebook picture has been changed to on e of el camino, and it will be changed back when I am back in the states. That way you will know of my arrival. For those following the blog you will get an alert when there is a new one.

I take all of you in my heart and know that I will think of you often when I am thinking of nothing at all on my walk. I look forward to sharing it with you on here as well as sharing my pictures when I get back. I will pray for you as I hope that you will keep me in your thoughts.

Buen Camino.

No comments: